1. Bad long runs. I felt like I had more bad long runs than good long runs. I will blame heat for most of my bad runs.
2. Dreading running 17 miles. Certain numbers just would stick in my head all week long until the long run day. 17 and 20 miles really messed with my mind.
3. Missing happy hour on a Friday because of a long run the next day. I did end up going out to a winery on a Friday thinking I would cut it short and head home to eat and then run the next day. That didn't happen. I did cut the night short, but I didn't go home to eat. It is hard to run long on cheese and crackers. So I had to put it off until Sunday. So that was an entire weekend worried about a long run.
4. Running all morning long. There is something to be said about half marathon training..you can run for an hour or two and you are done..marathon training not so much. It was during these runs that I just wish I was a faster runner.
5. Feeling exhausted and napping to recover from my long run. My housework may have suffered because of some of long recover naps.
6. The amount of sweat that is produced on a run longer that 14 miles.
7. Surprise chafing and finding out about the chafed area when the shower water hits the chafed area.
I'm sure there is more but I think 7 is enough for tonight. :)