Friday, January 2, 2015

2014 in pictures

Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately. I haven't really liked running much. That doesn't mean I haven't ran any races since my last post, I have, I just haven't loved getting out there and actually running. Well it is a new year so it calls for a new attitude towards running. I also will get back to reading everyone's blogs too.  I have been such a bad blogger on all fronts. 2015 will be different. 

February was my birthday 5k. 


March screams St. Patrick's day run with president Wilson and other friends of course. 



I met lots of fanatics throughout the year. 


Crystal city 5k



Friends to cheer for and friends cheering me on 






A 2nd full marathon has come and gone. Yes, I know I said one and done...




I got to run with Kristi as she completed her first half marathon!



Run club was a great time hanging out with great friends. 



I've run 13 races this year from 5ks to a full marathon. 2014 was a pretty productive year for races. I am going to try and have 2015 be the year for training for races!  

I hope everyone has a great 2015! Now get out there and run something! 😃











1 comment:

Jennifer K. said...

Yay! Glad you're back! Happy 2015!